Sunday, February 20, 2011

Please check out D.I.V.A.S. - anyone touched by divorce needs to be part of this .....

                                                                                    214-356-6452
One of our dear customers made the connection between myself and Amber Rodgers the founder of D.I.V.A.S about 5 months ago and this has been a God send in more than one way.
Amber is a fireball and a go getter with a heart of gold, like no other. She has this amazing, brilliant idea with D.I.V.A.S that will help so many, countless women that are in the beginning stages of their divorce, in the midst of it or have been through it and are remarried like myself.
There is no other place where everyone just understands what you have been through even if they never heard "your" story.I have been blessed to meet so many D.I.V.A.S in the last few months and each and every one of them is so dear to my heart.
 
 Please take a moment to read what D.I.V.A.S is all about and if you or any of your friends or family have been affected by Divorce please join this amazing group and your life will be changed for the better, that I promise.

Through every Divorce comes shock, pain, and suffering. Furthermore, through Divorce comes the D.I.V.A.S We are the Divorcing Independent Very Able Survivors.D.I.V.A.S. is a company that establishes Psychological, Legal, Counseling, Childcare, Physical, Real Estate, and Health and Wellness programs. D.I.V.A.S. provides support and guidance for individuals going through the struggles of a Divorce, in order to assist during an extremely difficult time in their lives. D.I.V.A.S. not only deals with the individuals going through a Divorce, but deals with children; which can prove to be one of the most sensitive issues of a divorce. D.I.V.A.S. is different and special because we offer comprehensive services
and referrals to an experienced network of professionals, who possess the skills and abilities to deliver a superior level of services to our members.
D.I.V.A.S. are not only “Divorced Independent Very Able Survivors” but are also individuals who survived and now are succeeding in life.D.I.V.A.S is also introducing a fun line of merchandise and we are proud to show you our first little gift basket that was created by our amazing lingerie basket and bouquet designer Stephanie.
This cute and "hot" zebra bag includes one sexy boutique panty as well as some designer jewelry and a relaxing ocean bath salt bubble bath that will take all your cares away in a moments notice. To finish out this bag we added a "Divorced Diva" crown for a fun photo opportunity or to wear out with your friends. 
This makes a great gift for any DIVA.

No comments:

Post a Comment